Terms and conditions
Tax is shown, where applicable, in the shopping basket.
The term ‘Toucan of Scotland’ or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website .Toucan of Scotland is owned by Mr Euan Johnston trading as - Toucan of Scotland, Beechwood, Myreriggs Road,Blairgowrie, PH13 9HS our VAT registration number is 735398991.
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]'s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
All products carry a minimum warranty period of 1 year from failure or defect under reasonable operating conditions unless otherwise stated.
Refurbished or second user goods warranty period will vary and will be stated in product description.
Toucan of Scotland aims to dispatch the bulk of its orders the same day, we aim to dispatch all orders within 72hrs, if there is a problem with the supply of your order then you will be contacted by email.
Small orders will be sent by Royal Mail Packet post and larger orders will be dispatched through our courier.
Delivery costs will vary depending on size or weight of the customers order.
Toucan of Scotland must be notified of any item if you would like to return, please email us at email@example.com stating why you would like to return the item, we will then reply to your email and issue an RMA number, which must be quoted on returning your item.
Please note we are not responsible for the postage cost to return the item unless the item was sent in error.
Items are advised to be sent back by a trackable means as we are not responsible for the item until it is back in our possession.
Items must be returned in original packaging in as new condition as sent from our warehouse and must be adequately packaged, badly packaged items or items damaged in transit may be refused.
If you have ordered an item or quantity in error, we will accept the item back as long as it has not been opened, used or damaged. We do not charge a restocking fee for this, but you are liable for return postage costs for the item(s) back to us. Upon return of the item(s) to us we will issue a refund minus the initial delivery charge.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Toucan of Scotland and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Toucan of Scotland. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Toucan of Scotland takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Please note all pictures on this website are for illustration only.